Welcome! Our caring staff is committed to earning your trust and respect while creating a comfortable experience for you and your family as you work toward healthy and bright smiles.
We accept most traditional insurance plans including:
- Aetna, Ameritas, Assurant
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Connection Dental
- Dental Benefit Providers, Delta Dental,
- Dentemax, Dental Health Alliance
- Guardian, Humana
- MetLife, Principal, Premier Access, Secure Care
- TDA, United Concordia, United Healthcare
Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan and to discuss our flexible payment plan options. Our knowledgeable and compassionate office team will assist you with your dental insurance company in order to ensure your maximum benefit.
What to Expect During Your First Visit
Our caring team will:
- Evaluate your dental and medical history forms
- Take x-rays of your mouth
- Gently clean, polish and floss your teeth
- Carefully check for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay
- Completely examine your mouth, teeth and gums
What to Bring
To help expedite the time spent on paperwork, please feel free to download, print, and fill out these forms ahead of time, so that we can give you extra time to get to know your doctor. The following is a list of some of the specific forms we request for new patients.
The cost of treatment varies depending on your individual needs and treatment plan from your doctor. We will discuss any expenses and your available payment options with you ahead of time so that you can make informed decisions for you and your family.
Our practice accepts cash, checks, and most major credit cards. We believe you shouldn’t have to compromise quality care for affordable prices, so for those who are interested, we provide financing plans through CareCredit and Chase Healthcare Financing with no interest for twelve months.
Please let us know if you have any questions about financing programs, costs associated with your treatment, dental insurance, payment options, or our quality of dental care. Our caring and knowledgeable dentists and team members are always happy to help, so do not hesitate to call!